Maine Lobster Roll
• 5 pounds Maine Lobster meat, cooked and diced
• Hellmann’s mayo (or your best mayo) to bind
• Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
• Salt (may be redundant) to taste
• Lemon juice, fresh to taste
• 1-1 ½ ounces per serving Romaine lettuce, shredded
• Basil, chiffonade to sprinkle
• Chives, sliced to sprinkle
Combine the first five ingredients as a Maine Lobster salad.
Place on top of roll, about 3 to 4 oz. per roll. Any type of toasted roll, bread, croissant, hoagie, etc.
Add the garnishes and serve.